Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hilyard Photography Engagement Session

True love, soul mates, love at first sight? The stuff of legend, perhaps. But capturing such love one engagement and wedding session at a time has made me a believer. It has been such a pleasure to see happy couples taking the next step in their lives together. I enjoy engagement sessions because there is less nerves and fewer time restraints than on a wedding day. I am able to have more fun with backgrounds, themes and poses while still enjoying the complementing elements of each couple’s personality. It’s been 11 years, but every engagement session reminds me why I love photography so much. It only gets better with time. I am so grateful for the experience, and I look forward to many more years of documenting Central Ohio soul mates. If you would like more information about engagement or wedding sessions, please contact the studio at 614-633-0820. I would love to help you document the beginning of your journey as a couple.

No comments: